|Product Name||Curly Weave Sew In|
|Hair Color||Natural Black/#1B|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Curly-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Curly Weave Sew In|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
Curly Weave Sew In: Design To Make, ADORE YOURSELF!
Who doesn't love curls! Curls are super fancy and can rock it's way without much styling. But in reality it is a long process to maintain curl. Using clarifying shampoo, sulphate free products, gels, leave in conditioner, styling, SOTC, these all are time consuming.
When you get those juicy and bouncy curls, that feeling is something amazing. Curls are super cool and can go along with any outfit and can be styled for any occasion.
Specifications of our products
- Made out of 100% natural virgin hair.
- The curls look as natural as your original hair.
- The curls are shiny and bouncy.
- Can change your curl pattern according to your natural hair.
- Are available in different colours and no chemical treatment done.
How to install curly weave sew in
- Braid your own hair. Braid them in parallel pigtails.
- Get the correct size of cap for your hair. Nor big nor small.
- Sewing the wig cap to your head.
- Sewing the closure or frontal to your cap.
- Sew it properly, such that it covers your hairline.
- After fixing your closure properly.
- We can start sewing the human hair bundles from the back of the head.
- Sewing the bundles around the head circle by circle, until the wig looks full.
- You can either sew in or glue it too.
Different hairstyles using curly weave hair
- Loose Spirals.
- Beachy Waves.
- Cropped curls.
- Super Tight Curls.
- Voluminous curls.
- Curly Weave Updo
- Brushed out curls.
- Layered curls.
These are some hairstyles you must try on when you use our curly weave sew in.
Maintenance of curly weave sew in
- Curls are a bit more difficult to maintain as they tend to get damaged easily.
- Due to the friction between the curls they may get tangled and shedding may occur.
- But still there is a chance to maintain your curly hair without damage.
- Give your curls the right amount of moisture and protein it needs.
- If you feel like your curls don't hold well, give them a hand curl or finger coiling to maintain the curls.
- Use gels to set your hair and use a setting spray to hold your curls in position.
- Don't keep your sew in for more than 6-8 weeks as they look more damaged and broken.
Who doesn't love curls. It is not necessarily a permanent procedure. You can also get it done by a hair stylist.
This is a great way to experiment with new hair styles and colouring your hair. You can also find out which styles get along with you and try them on your natural hair as well.
Go check out our other Nexa products. For more offers and sale subscribe to our mail.
Established in 1996 Being Hair is the leading hair exporter in all around the world. We have exported to more than 123 countries
& over 100 million customers. This journey goes with your support & love. We considered as best hair vendor in USA, Alabama. New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Canada, South Africa etc.
Our aim is to provide best quality hair extension at affordable prices. To achieve this our team is working very hard by opening various R&D centres and high tech production units.
We know the importance of time and to achieve this we are working with many shipping companies with DHL & UPS to deliver your articles within 3 days however, our multiple warehouses in USA made us to achieve worldwide delivery within 3 days.
1. Major Highlights
- 100% Virgin Hairs
- No Shedding & No Tangle
- Bouncy Shiny & Soft
- Natural and Comfortable
2. Quality Assured
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Double Weaving Tight/Neat
- Cut From Young Girl Donor
- Minimum Short Hair
3. Our Hairs
- Can be Curled & straight
- Can be die/bleach
- 100% washable
- Easy to comb
There are no reviews yet.