|Product Name||Body Wave Side Part Sew In|
|Hair Color||Natural Black/#1B|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Body Wave-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Virgin Hair Bundles with Closure|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
Body Wave Side Part Sew In : Design To Make, ADORE YOURSELF!
Body wave side part sew in is a simple sew in which looks simple yet elegant. It gives you a deep side part look with some basic waves as textures.
The hair here is not straight but has a little wavy nature which gives you a more natural look.
The side part body wave sew in is currently in full demand as it is suitable for people of different ages. Those who like a deep side part with a wavy texture can try this out.
They are ideal for college going girls and working womens as it acts as a normal hairstyle with a touch of style. They can also be good for parties, weddings and any other occasions.
- 100% virgin hair.
- Tangle free.
- No shedding, soft & bouncy.
- Consists of thick & strong strands, not easy to break.
- Available in different colours and styles.
Installation of body wave side part sew in
- Wash your original or actual hair with a good shampoo and conditioner.
- After letting it completely dry, braid your hair into parallel pigtails or parallel braids.
- Braid them from front to back.
- After you are done with braiding, now take a scalp liner and measure your head and cut it out according to the measurements.
- Now fix the scalp liner onto your hairline.
- Now sew in your body wave side part sew-in into the scalp liner.
- Sew-in in the parallel directions in the semi circular way.
Maintenance of the body wave side part sew in
- Don't wash often. Washing your sew-ins daily may loosen the braided hair that you have under the sewing.
- Shampoo and condition your hair after every 2 weeks.
- Visit the saloon after 3-4 weeks of the sew in, to make sure that the sew-in is properly placed and to clean your natural hair.
- Use a satin bonnet to cover your hair while sleeping, to ensure that your sew-in is in place and to stop the tangling of your hair.
- Change your sew in after 6-8 weeks as it gets damaged and it's not the hair growing from your scalp, so it may form split ends and may look fizzy.
The beauty of sew-ins is that one can switch up their style as many times as they wish, most times using the same extensions.We all want beautiful hair at all times .
Try out our body wave side part sew in, I bet you would fall in love with it the moment you have it. You will be enjoying every moment of your life with our closures, sew-ins and wigs as it feels as your natural hair.
Check out our websites for a lot more wigs, closures and frontlines. Get your subscription to get notified for a lot more offers and new hair styled wigs.
Established in 1996 Being Hair is the leading hair exporter in all around the world. We have exported to more than 123 countries
& over 100 million customers. This journey goes with your support & love. We considered as best hair vendor in USA, Alabama. New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Canada, South Africa etc.
Our aim is to provide best quality hair extension at affordable prices. To achieve this our team is working very hard by opening various R&D centres and high tech production units.
We know the importance of time and to achieve this we are working with many shipping companies with DHL & UPS to deliver your articles within 3 days however, our multiple warehouses in USA made us to achieve worldwide delivery within 3 days.
1. Major Highlights
- 100% Virgin Hairs
- No Shedding & No Tangle
- Bouncy Shiny & Soft
- Natural and Comfortable
2. Quality Assured
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Double Weaving Tight/Neat
- Cut From Young Girl Donor
- Minimum Short Hair
3. Our Hairs
- Can be Curled & straight
- Can be die/bleach
- 100% washable
- Easy to comb