|Product Name||African American Hair Weave|
|Hair Color||Natural Black/#1B|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Straight-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Straight Weave|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
1. Major Highlights
- 100% Virgin Hairs
- No Shedding & No Tangle
- Bouncy Shiny & Soft
- Natural and Comfortable
2. Quality Assured
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Double Weaving Tight/Neat
- Cut From Young Girl Donor
- Minimum Short Hair
3. Our Hairs
- Can be Curled & straight
- Can be die/bleach
- 100% washable
- Easy to comb
African American Hair Weave : Design To Make, ADORE YOURSELF!
Afro-American hair weave, also called natural hair, is a beautiful part of black culture.
Wanting to make the huge decision to "go natural" is known as the "big chop" in black culture. The "big chop" is when African - Americans remove all of their chemically treated hair to embark on a healthy journey. They discover their curl pattern after this "big chop." These curl patterns are denoted by the letters 4A, 4B, and 4C.
Certain shampoo and conditioner that work well for someone with an African American hair weave in terms of defining and moisturizing their hair just wouldn't work for someone with a 3A curl pattern.
About the quality of African-American hair extension:
- The finest quality of bundle closure is offered.
- The bundle is reinforced with a double weft.
- One doesn’t encounter any shedding in the bundle.
- The body of the bundle is lustrous and bouncy.
- The ends of the bundle are voluminous and healthy.
- The Afro-American hair is free from lice.
- The closure is also free from toxic substances and hence a premium quality bundle.
- The Afro-American hair does not contain any artificial smell and is free from artificial fragrances.
Why choose NEXA Hair for afro-American hair extension?
- NEXA Hair guarantees that the hair will not get tangled with water and provides you with the superior quality, light-weightedness, and natural look and could be easily washed.
- The African-American hair weave made of human hair is softer, shinier, and smoother. All the cuticles are fabricated in the same direction that promotes the longer lifetime of the closures.
Tips to maintain your African American hair extension:
- Before hair washes, ensure that the hair is entirely detangled carefully.
- Use paraben and sulfate-free shampoo that spares the hair from being damaged.
- Make sure that the hair is neither excessively washed nor washed once a week. Washing twice a week is considered to be health care.
- In the case of curly and wavy hair, be very gentle while detangling and combing to avoid damage.
- Do not use alcoholic and oily(greasy) products as it leaves the African-American hair weave in a matte finish.
- After a hair washes, let it dry naturally for about 10-15 minutes, and also avoid using a hairdryer as it leads to split ends.
Established in 1996 Being Hair is the leading hair exporter in all around the world. We have exported to more than 123 countries
& over 100 million customers. This journey goes with your support & love. We considered as best hair vendor in USA, Alabama. New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Canada, South Africa etc.
Our aim is to provide best quality hair extension at affordable prices. To achieve this our team is working very hard by opening various R&D centres and high tech production units.
We know the importance of time and to achieve this we are working with many shipping companies with DHL & UPS to deliver your articles within 3 days however, our multiple warehouses in USA made us to achieve worldwide delivery within 3 days.